Indian Tadka policies give you an idea of how it works. The services we provide follows certain rules and conditions that are to be taken care while placing the order. Visitor / customers on the site are requested to read the policy carefully. While placing the order there are some set of conditions that are to be taken care and proceed for the payment. Before placing the order, you would be given opportunity to review at amend it.
1. Meal will be delivered within the prescribed areas.
2. While placing the order you need to ensure that the name, address, postal code, contact details are correct.
3. The address at which the delivery of the product made by you is correct in all respects.
4. The site does not allow the commercial use images and content on the website
5. The Prices that are mentioned at the time of ordering will be charged on the date of delivery.
6. Informing us about the allergies and medication conditions in advance before placing the order, so that alteration in the order can be made if required.
7. Meal Plan can be cancelled on 1st day of new menu plan or before the renewal day of meal plans you ordered, termination of order after that will result in non-refund of money.
8. If we couldn?t deliver the meal due to extreme circumstances the money can be refunded back or adjusted in your further orders
9. On the event of non-delivery occurs on the account of your mistake (wrong address, or wrong information) or any cost incurred while fulfilling the order will be claimed from you.
10. Using the services provided by the site, the consultants, or affiliates for lawful purposes only.
11. The delivery slots can be changed based on traffic and is not guaranteed
12. By paying on the website, bank transfer, online transaction agrees to terms and condition mentioned on this page.
13. Your details might be shared with our partners, dealers to provide you the services
14. Before placing the order, you will check the meal description carefully. By placing the order for meal you are bound to agree the terms and conditions.
15. Delivery is between Monday to Saturday on the customer?s confirmation of order. We are closed on bank holidays.
Payment is required before the meal delivery. We can charge extra or cancel the meal if any amount unpaid. Product listed on the site will be sold at that price mentioned otherwise specified. Prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged at the date of delivery. Any alteration of prices will be notified.
You can cancel the order in advance before its actual delivery date. Meal Plan can be cancelled on 1st day of new menu plan or the renewal day of meal plans you ordered, termination of order after that will result in non-refund of money.
Indian Tadka prepares fresh food as per the weekly menu. The menu items to be in the palette is decided on the Sunday and displayed in website, Menu can be subject to be changed. The food served has the shelf life of five hours from the time of delivery. We will not be responsible if the food is consumed next day. It is customer?s responsibility to store the food under the favorable temperatures after the order is received. We will not be responsible if any damage occurs after the delivery.
If you have any medical condition or any food allergy or intolerance, please lets us know in advance while placing the order. So we can alter the ingredients and substitute with other as reviewing the allergy information. Food contain may have certain allergens like peanuts, nuts, cereals, gluten, soy, mustard, celery, milk & milk products, sesame, vegetables etc. It is Important to mention the allergy before placing the order. Read the order description nicely.
We will make every effort to cook food according to individual taste, however it might not be possible every time by Indian Tadka.